18 September 2020

The Longest Year Ever.

 Where do I begin? Um. Yeah. I don't even know. I haven't blogged in over two years. No shame here. Sorry. Life, school, marching band and a lot of other things happened during that time. I cannot even begin to comprehend how I managed. No lie. 

Here's a brief recap of the last two years: marching band, cruise, school (Mom, Dad & kiddos), Christmas, Hockey, Winter Guard, marching band, school, family cruise, Christmas, Hockey, Winter Guard, COVID-19, quarantine, demonstration teaching, distance learning, virtual band camp, EPIC road trip in brand new travel trailer, stockpiling of hand soaps, graduation and teacher licensure, senior pics, senior year... Holy smokes... We were busy in 2019/2019 and confined for most of 2020. Yikes. 

2018

Summer Band Camp


Marching Band

2018 Marching Show: 1,001 Nights






Sophomore Homecoming Mum


Sophomore Pink Out Game


2018 Carnival Valor Western Caribbean Cruise with Honey Bunches





















2019 Winter Guard Show: Statuesque


2019 TCGC Scholastic AA State Champions!



HAMILTON! (2019)



Twenty One Pilots Concert (2019)



Whew. That's not even all of 2019! I'm taking a break, and I'll add more to this post as time permits. I'll publish as is, not sure if this blog is frequented anymore but it's great reference for me. Hopefully it'll preserve my memories. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Okay, now for the rest of the pictures? Maybe. We will see how that works out. 

Labor Day Weekend Trip to Kemah, TX 2019





2019 Marching Show: 07 December 1941


USBands National Champions at The Salute to Veteran's
November 11, 2019 
Best Color Guard


Family Cruise to Grand Turk
November 2019













Winter Guard Show 2020: No Strings







And then the world descended into chaos...
COVID-19
















































No comments:

Post a Comment